Daddy on the left, Mommy on the right.
1. Stomping in puddles
2. Playing with cousins
3. Sculpting with playdough
4. Singing songs
6. Cleaning the walls (see #5)
7. Sidewalk chalk
8. Playing trains
9. Visiting Grandma and Grandpa
10. Watching Sam grow up way too fast!
Although parenthood definitely has its moments of being loud and messy, and louder and messier, and even louder, and did I mention the messes….we find ourselves having moments that remind us what life is all about.
- Sam points to the moon in the sky and asks daddy to get it for him so he can play ball. Jon lifts Sam on his shoulder and tells him to reach high and they’ll try to get it together.
- Mommy is buckling Sam into his car seat and after giving a kiss, Sam says “love you.” The first time without being coached. This mommy heart melted. I love that kid.
- Holding hands on date night and hearing my sweet (and foxy!) husband say how much he loves our life together.
I love it too.